The House System: When students come up to Class 1 or
when they join the School in Class 1 or above are assigned to a
house and they cannot ordinarily change their "House".
One of the main objectives of the House-System is to foster in
the students a sense of collective responsibility and solidarity
and at the same time to enkindle and develop the social
qualities/talents in every child.
There are four Houses in our School namely, The Red House, The
Blue House, The Yellow House, and The Green House. Each
house elects its Captain and Vice-Captain, their duties broadly
- To aid the Games Master in all the sports activities.
- To motivate and encourage the students in
their particular house to take part in extra-curricular
activities in the academic and sports field.
- To see that competitive spirit does not waver or
fall, so that School life will be enjoyable.
Monitors and Assistant Monitors: Every class must have a
monitor and Assistant Monitor. They are selected by their
very own class-mates with the approval of the class
teacher. It is therefore, imperative that they be of good
example and do their duties conscientiously which might
be listed as follows.
Maintain discipline and order in the class in teacher's
- Co-operation with the school authorities in the
execution of any work assigned.
- Keep order in the assembly and other occasions when
a number of students are gathered together.
- Be mindful of the language they themselves use and
be guides to other students.
- They ought to be ideal students.